2009年10月27日星期二

Happy but Angry day

erm..today grandmother rest..
so..i rest..sis also rest..means no need go school lar..
hehehehe^^
so we decide go kota raya(near time square)
we go..after do this do that..then want back le..
we back by bus...
i sit alone...sis and grandmother sit..
then got a mr.wai(like india or what de)
*mr wai means 外劳人..
then he sit with me lol...sis then keeply call me be careful..
then i mai be careful lo...
walau...when the car turn to left side..
he just follow the car..then ''ya'' my shoulder..
because of my clever...
hohoho...he haven ''ya'' dao then let me push back his place...
hahahahha..so funny...
but he always find the opportunity to near me...
$!@#$@#!$!@#$!@#$@!$@#!$
i promise
如果在马来西亚打死人却不用进牢的话,我一定会杀死他!!!!
i am sure...i 100% sure..i will kill he....
finally reach near house de bus stop...
if sit with he..then he like this de hua..
i am not sure i will kill he or not de lol...
but...
i think back..is my mother wrong also...
who call her lahir dao me this super beauty leh...
haizzz...mummy...all ur false lol....

make ur daughter me so got ''mei li''...
haizzz....aiyo...
beautiful is so a so ''ma fan'' de thing lolx...
but never mind lar...i ''suka rela'' to solve this problem...
hahahahahhaha...
after pmr...very boring...sdo cannot play..
at school always do the s t u p i d thing...
at house not sleep then eat...
haizzz...
i scare fat..but..i think i won't fat lol...
hahahahahahaha.....

如有疑问..可msn我...
抱歉...本姑娘英文还未到达神的境界...
so..有很多错误的话..多多包涵...
thanks ^^

2 条评论:

  1. Zzzzz...你的意思是外劳都要bok你mong?
    Zadao... (=.=)

    回复删除
  2. erm..
    i think almost is..
    but..
    if he is sucess..and i let he bok dao mine mong..
    i 姓 古..
    then i call 古翠娟...

    回复删除